Safechoice casement windows 'A' Rated as standard
Our range of casement style windows are our most popular designs, offering security, energy efficiency and available in a multitude of styles and finishes to enhance the look of your home.
Whatever style you go for, you'll find our casement windows aren't just pleasing on the eye, they're practical too. Minimal maintenance means their good looks will last well into the future.
Features and Benefits
All our casement windows feature energy efficient glazing and 8 point high security locking as standard. Furthermore, our unique high performing Q-Lon weatherseal ensures your windows will perform year after year.
Other key options include:
- Extensive choice of designs
- Available in a variety of foiled finishes, both woodgrain and solid colours
- Range of handle colours to compliment the finish of your windows
- Wide range of glass designs - from Leaded to Georgian bars
Vertical Sliding Windows
The vertical sliding sash window range combines the elegance of traditional sash windows with the benefits of modern materials. Manufactured from uPVC they are strong, will not rot, warp or require repainting; ensuring they retain their colour and shape throughout the years with the minimum of maintenance.
Suitable for both replacing existing timber sliders in period buildings and adding character to any development, vertical sliders retain all the traditional features of their familiar counterpart but with the enhanced benefits that modern uPVC systems provide.
Our vertical sliding windows allow you to enjoy the benefits of modern performance with traditional aesthetics. High security, advanced weather and energy performance combined to ensure our products are built to last the test of time.
- All frames from our Heritage Style Spectus range of uPVC profiles for vertical sliding windows
- Fully featured window includes moulded edges internal and external
- Ultralift sliding balances for easy lifting
- Hook rings to both sashes
- Tilt restrictors
- Lockable catches
- Easy clean facility
- 28mm double glazed units in Pilkington ‘K’ glass as to building regulations Document L
- Decorative horns replicate traditional timber aesthetics to complete the effect
- Meets all BBA and BSI guidelines
Replace your Bay window and let your property take on a new lease of life
Instead of replacing your windows with a similar style of casement you can give your property a completely new appearance by installing an attractive Bay or Bow window.
These windows are a hallmark in design and it is essential that replacement bays are in keeping with your property; the options are vast and we can ensure that the style of your property is not compromised.
Bay windows retain the traditional look of your home creating space, character and allowing light to flood into your room.
Our Bow windows offer you the versatility of creating the illusion of space and depth by allowing more light into your home without the need for additional building work.