The Traditional Range of Conservatories
The Dempsey II Traditional range of conservatories utilises all the benefits of our range of Dempsey II windows and doors, encompassing them together to make a conservatory of outstanding beauty.
All of our conservatory designs are carefully developed with regard to durability by design, sound structure and aesthetics. This has lead us to believe that the Dempsey range of conservatories is one of the most desirable range of conservatories on the market.
All of our conservatories are made-to-measure resulting in many variations of the traditional Victorian and Edwardian styles being made available. Timber can be worked to any desired shape which makes it the obvious choice when building your conservatory.
- Sapele Mahogany Hardwood or similar frames to roof height.
- Top opening casement fanlights.
- French double doors.
- Internal window boards.
- All joints are traditionally made using mortise and tenon joints.
- Brass handles with shootbolt high security locking.
- Stainless steel friction hinges.
- 28mm Double glazed units in Pilkington ‘K’ glass to side frames.
- Frames are pre dipped in an anti fungicidal preservative, before being sprayed with two coats of micro porous, top coat stain in a colour of your choice from our standard range.
- The roofline from the gutter up is maintenance free, as the roof. Timbers are covered with aluminium and G.R.P. cappings, so there are no timbers exposed to the weather elements.
- Roof to be glazed in clear toughened Pilkington ‘K’ double glazed units.
- Structural box gutter to rear of roof adjacent to house wall, if required
Enjoy a Conservatory Incorporating Period Features
The Petworth range of conservatories has been based on the design features of the Edwardian and Victorian orangeries built over 100 years ago. However the use of modern day timber technology and design results in higher levels of comfort, durability and ease of maintenance. The result is a conservatory incorporating many fine period features with the comforts of modern living.
Dempsey's skilled craftsmen are able to create a full range of mouldings and features including pilasters, dentil moulding, lead lined timber gutters and decorative carvings.
All the Petworth conservatories feature the design benefits of the drained dry gasket glazing system with either 7 degree sloped rebates or concealed drainage channels, thus ensuring for ease of maintenance, installation and long term durability of both timber and the double glazed unit.