Phil Davies - proprietor
With over 30 years of experience within the building and window industry Phil prides himself on his ability to listen to the customer's requirements, offering advice where appropriate and his ability to design a high quality product. Overseeing the complete job from design, survey and order to the complete installation and final inspection.
"Meadow View Windows' company ethos has always been based on my personal honesty and honour. To some, I'm sure, it sounds old fashioned but I have absolutely no intention of changing something that is contributing to the company's ongoing success.
I am very proud of the standard of workmanship, appearance and behaviour of my staff."
Meadow View Windows
Approximately 90% of Meadow View's business is made up from domestic customers. We are always invited to quote, we never cold call to gain business. A quotation is then sent to the customer for their perusal within a few days of the initial visit - it is never followed up by a pestering phone call.
Much of our business is gained on recommendation from existing customers, from our advertisements in local newspapers and from previous customers returning when more work is required. We take pride in the fact that our customers welcome our refreshing approach and our belief in the quality of our products and services provided.
All Meadow View Windows tradesmen are fully trained, experienced and work solely for Meadow View. They arrive on-site in sign written vans (dustsheets and hoovers in tow!). Installers are paid by the hour - not on a price per job basis. We also employ our our own building team with fully skilled bricklayers etc.
Consumer Protection Association
Meadow View Windows offer an independent Insurance Backed Guarantee with the CPA, giving peace of mind to our customers.
Who are the CPA?
- Established since 1993 to assist in the elimination of unscrupulous traders from the home improvement market and to protect the consumer by regulating and raising standards of operation
- Not tied to any particular trade and therefore the protection schemes apply to a wide range of products and services
- Only dealing with proven and accredited contractors, they fully vet them for professional competence and integrity which continues throughout the life of our membership
- Regulated by the Financial Services Authority FSA they offer a range of services to protect the consumer when purchasing home improvements, delivering complete peace of mind from beginning to end, and beyond
Providing homeowner protection in the double glazing industry for windows and doors.
Why greater protection with a FENSA registered firm?
- Regular assessment of FENSA double glazing companies by an 'independent inspection body'
- FENSA Building regulations certificate dispatched to the homeowner for every registered installation as proof of compliance
- Your property will be compliant with Building Regulations without the added costs and time of arranging assessment by Building Control
Meadow View Windows is a FENSA registered company
Registration Number: 10903
UNDER NEW EUROPEAN LEGISLATION MEADOW VIEW WINDOWS IS NOW CE COMPLIANT
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be time where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure that we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will repsond pomptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can retify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 01938 556555, or write to us at Bronhaul Yard, Brook Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7PH or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we aim to respond within 14 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.